While visiting Northstar during Carve Tahoe, be sure to visit the Carve Lounge, presented by Speck Products. What can you do in the Carve Lounge? Not only can you flaunt your inner snow bunny, you can also purchase the perfect Speck gear to match your on mountain fashion. In addition to checking out the latest from Speck, there are hundreds of fun things to do in the Carve Lounge including:
- Enjoy a frosty Sapporo from the Sapporo Ice Bar!
- Every day at 4:30pm be present to win cool Sapporo gear such as Sapporo Snowboards, t-shirts, and hats!
- Register to win a 7-day luxury cruise from Royal Caribbean International!
- Register to win an iPad Mini from Celebrity Cruises!
- Raise a glass with the official Reyka Carve Cocktail made with Reyka Vodka, winner of the 2011 Vodka Trophy at the International Wine and Spirit Competition!
- Watch SnowCarver, the official documentary from Peter McGuire documenting the Breckenridge International Snow Sculpting Competition
- Learn about the Carve Tahoe Teams and the sculptures they will be attempting
- View the artwork from famed photographer and artist Keoki Flagg of Gallery Keoki
- Vote for your favorite sculpture
- Donate to charity
- Listen to music
- Laugh with friends
- Post photos and tag #carvetahoe
HOURSFebruary 8: 1:00-6:00pm
February 9-10: 11:00am-6:00pm
February 11-13: 1:00-6:00pm